We at 3DVision Technologies Corp. (“3DVision,” “we,” or “us”) are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) you share with us.
The Website is owned and operated by 3DVision Technologies. Any inquiries about this Policy should be directed to:3DVision Technologies Corp.
11500 Northlake Drive, Suite 122
Cincinnati, OH 45249
Use of the Website by anyone under the age of 13 is prohibited. If you are under the age of 13, do not attempt to register for or to otherwise use the Website. If we are notified that we have collected personal informaftion from anyone under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as is reasonably possible.
Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address, and an e-mail address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect the following types of information to personalize and improve your experience at the Website:
Information You Provide: We receive personal data from you when you contact us with inquiries, enter a contest, respond to a survey, subscribe to our newsletter, place an order, make a purchase, fill out a form, or engage in any interactive portion of the Website. When ordering or registering on our Website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter any or all of the following: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information. Any personally identifiable information you provide is voluntary. The Website may combine information that you voluntarily give us with information from third parties and affiliates.
E-mail / Opt-Out: When we ask for your Personal Information, such as e-mail address, to share with our third party promotional partners or non-affiliated advertisers, you have the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of providing such information. During the registration process or at other places on the Website, you may have the opportunity to indicate areas about which you would like to receive more information. Participation in any of these programs is at your option, and you will not be enrolled automatically in any of these programs. If you opt-in, you may opt out at any time if you change your mind by logging into your profile and changing your e-mail preferences, if applicable. If you chose to have a relationship with 3DVision Technologies, such as a contractual or other business relationship or partnership, we will naturally continue to contact you in connection with that business relationship.
Automatic Information: We automatically receive and record certain types of information whenever you interact with us. This information, which is recordable any time you use the Internet, includes the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; your domain name, if any; and computer and connection information, such as browser type and version. In addition, like many websites, we use a technology called “cookies” to record your activity while visiting the Website. We use this information to learn how you use the Website, to remember your preferences, and to diagnose problems. No Personal Information data is available or used in this process.
Aggregated Usage Information: We may post aggregated usage information to third parties, such as content licensors and advertisers, for diagnostic, billing and sales purposes. However, such information will not include any Personal Information. This information is purely statistical in nature and cannot be tied to you.
Third-Party Services: Third parties may provide certain services available on the Website on 3DVision Technologies’ behalf, such as credit card processing. 3DVision Technologies does not collect, maintain, access, or otherwise maintain your credit card information. When you place an order or make a purchase, your credit card information is provided to a third-party processor and not 3DVision Technologies. Additionally, 3DVision Technologies may provide information, including Personal Information, that 3DVision Technologies collects on the Web to third-party service providers to help us deliver programs, products, information, and services. Service providers are also an important means by which 3DVision Technologies maintains its Website and mailing lists. 3DVision Technologies will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on 3DVision Technologies behalf, and will take all commercially reasonable measures to ensure that our third-party credit card processors comply with all rules and regulations governing cardholder information security.
Google Analytics Advertising Features: 3DVision Technologies has implemented certain Google Analytics Advertising Features that allow us to collect information regarding visitors’ demographics, including age, gender, interests, and more. This data does not include Personal Information or other information that allows you to be personally identified. You may opt out of these Features through your ad settings or other available means. Google Analytics’ opt-outs are available here. https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our Website. We continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other Website feature.
- To send periodic e-mails. The e-mail address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc., unless you opt out. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each e-mail.
Do We Share Your Personal Information?
In addition to the third-party sharing discussed above, the Website may share your personal information as follows:
- We may rent, sell, or share personally identifiable information about you with third parties only in order to provide services or products that you have requested, when we have your permission, or as otherwise described in this Policy.
- We may share your information with our affiliates or agents in order to provide services or communicate with you on our behalf.
- We will disclose information if required by law, such as in response to a subpoena or similar legal process. If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired, user information may be one of the transferred assets. We will not be liable for your information no longer in our possession.
- We cannot ensure that all of your private communications and other personal information will never be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Policy. By way of example, without limiting the foregoing, we may be forced to disclose personal information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications.
- 3DVision Technologies strives to comply with all applicable laws around the globe that are designed to protect your privacy. Although legal requirements may vary from country to country, 3DVision Technologies intends to adhere to the principles set forth in this Policy even if, in connection with the above, we transfer your Personal Information from your country to countries that may not require an “adequate” level of protection for your Personal Information. In other words, our goal is to provide protection for your Personal Information no matter where that Personal Information is collected, transferred, or retained.
Where 3DVision Technologies collects Personal Information on the Website, where different from the manner set forth in this Policy, we intend to post a purpose statement that explains why Personal Information will be collected and whether we plan to share such Personal Information outside of 3DVision Technologies or those working on 3DVision Technologies behalf. 3DVision Technologies does not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on 3DVision Technologies behalf unless such transfer is legally required, as set forth above.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
Whenever your Personal Information may be held within 3DVision Technologies or on its behalf, we take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the Personal Information that you share with us from unauthorized access or disclosure. We use state-of-the-art technology to protect your data from unauthorized third parties. Currently, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software to protect your personal data. SSL encrypts personal information as it is transmitted over the Internet. We use firewalls between our internal network and the Web to allow only clearly defined traffic to access specific services. The Website is registered with a site identification authority that enables your browser to confirm our identity before you send any information. During the registration process, we use a server ID (or a digital certificate) together with industry-standard 128-bit SSL encryption to protect sensitive Member information, if any, during both transmission and storage. You can confirm the presence of security measures when transmitting data through your security-enabled browser by looking for: A URL beginning with “https://” rather than “http://”. If you’re using Microsoft Internet Explorer® or Mozilla Firefox®, look for a closed lock icon at the bottom of the browser window.
The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, disabling cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of some of the features on the Website. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
The Website is not structured to attract children. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 13 years of age.
To report use by a child under age 13, please contact us at the e-mail address listed above, and include the following information:
- Name of the child you are reporting;
- The child’s username or alias he or she is using;
- E-mail address used by the child;
- Actual age of the child;
- Your relationship to the child;
- Your basis for making the report.
Privacy Rights of California Residents
If you are a California resident, you are entitled to additional privacy rights under California law. If you submit a written request to the address above, the Website will provide you with a California Customer Choice Notice that you may use to opt-out of third party personal information sharing. Please specify on your request that you are seeking your “California Customer Choice Notice” and allow at least 30 days for a response.
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time without notice. Please check this page periodically for any changes. By continuing to use this Website, you accept all such changes.
Last Updated: 9/4/2014